HITEC University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Newspaper. The Organization is seeking applications from Pakistani nationals to fill the vacant posts. The current opening includes the posts of Associate and Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Senior and Junior Software Developer/Senior and Junior Network Technician.
Application possessing a Ph.D. & Bachelor’s Degree and DAE in a relevant subject with 3 to 10 years experience are eligible to apply. Read all the details on this page before applying.
Interested applicants should apply online through the HITEC University Portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process. The last date for the application is 10 January 2024.
HITEC University Teaching
|No of Vacancies
|No of Vacancie
|Males / Females
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Software Developer
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior/Senior Network Technician
Qualifications & Experience
- PhD/MS in relevant field
- BS/MCS in CS/SE/CE/IT
- DAE or equivalent with certificates in Networks
- 3 to 5 years post qualifications experience
How to Apply for HITEC University Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates apply through the online portal careers.hitecuni.edu.pk
- Candidates may deposit the fee at Askari Bank Ltd. through the download fee challan and upload the paid copy of the challan through the portal. (fee details are mentioned in the below notice).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
Address: Registrar, HITEC University, Taxila, Rawalpindi, Punjab 47080
The last date of application is 10 January 2024.